The Vase of Flowers by Jane MacDonald
With a distinctly 1970s feel, Jane designed this latest project as a reimagining of a textile work of her cousin Isabel Levitt. With its striking mustard background, this latest wallhanging features the wonderful richness of azuminomomen fabrics. This project is available as a kit and instructions.
Be inspired by this energetic freeform appliqué project celebrating the various shapes and textures of wildflowers. Once completed, feature it on your wall in a frame or adapt it into a cushion or the beginning of a quilt.
This textile project will become a feature in your home, just as a vase of flowers becomes a joyous moment of walks through fields.
HOW TO WIN THE VASE OF FLOWERS KIT
- From this weekend til Sunday the 11th of April, get a free embroidery ready tree with any purchase above 20€ / 17,1£
- Embroider your tree with your own selection of threads, stitch it the way you like with as much or as little thread as you like. Make it beautiful and personal.
- Photograph it and publish it on Instagram with the tags #bebeboldeu AND #bebeboldembroidery
- Share it, like it, tag yourselves in it and get people to follow us.
- The picture with the most activity (counted likes and shares) will win the Vase of Flower kit
- Competitions ends on the 16th of May with the counting of Instagram likes for all pictures of the embroidered tree featuring #bebeboldeu AND #bebeboldembroidery
nb: Instagram is in no way involved in this competition