TERMS OF TRADE
BeBe Bold Europe
BeBe Bold Europe S.A.S (hereinafter "BeBe Bold Europe") is a Simplified Stock Company having its registered office at BeBe Bold Europe, 14 Rue Charles Dornier 25440 Liesle, registered with the Registry of Commerce and Companies under SIRET number 843 457 722 00018.
BeBe Bold Europe contact details:
Phone number : +33 (0)3 8158 1015
The website is hosted by BigCommerce BigCommerce Ireland Ltd., an Irish limited company, 32 Merrion Street Upper D02 KW80 Dublin 2
The domain bebebold.eu is hosted by godaddy.com
Acceptance of the Terms of Trade
2. Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information, including information on warranties and limitations of liability. By placing an order through the www.BeBe Bold Europe.com website you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
Amendment to the Terms of Trade
1. BeBe Bold Europe has the right to amend these Terms of Trade from time to time to comply with law or to meet its changing business requirements. Any amendments to the Terms of Trade will apply to any order registered after the amended Terms of Trade come into effect and are posted on the BeBeBold.eu website.
Definitions and Application
1. In these Terms of Trade, "BeBe Bold Europe" means BeBe Bold Europe S.A.S, trading as BeBe Bold Europe, "you" and “your” means you, the individual who is ordering the Products, the "Products" means the BeBe Bold Europe products which may be ordered on the BeBeBold.eu website and the "Product Subtotal" means the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the BeBeBold.eu website at the time of submitting the order.
1. The online sale of the Products offered on the www.BeBe Bold Europe.com website is intended only to individuals who are residing within EEA and United Kingdom and for delivery within this geographic area only.
1. The Products covered by these Terms of Trade are those presented on the BeBeBold.eu website, subject to availability.
2. BeBe Bold Europe will use its best efforts to ensure that any photograph of any of the Products presented on the BeBeBold.eu website is as accurate as possible. Please note, however, that the representation of the Products as produced by your computer screen may differ from the exact Product.
1. The shipping fee will be:
(a) free of charge where the Product Subtotal is 60€ VAT incl. or greater for customers located in France
(b) free of charge where the Product Subtotal is 100€ VAT incl. or greater for customers located in the other members of the EEA
(c) for deliveries in France (delivery within 6 working days) shipping is priced as follows:
- where the Product Subtotal is from 0 to 10€ shipping is 2.5€
- where the Product Subtotal is from 10€ to 30€ shipping is 4.5€
- where the Product Subtotal is from 30€ to 80€ shipping is 6.5€
(c) for deliveries in the other members of the EEA using regular post (delivery within 20 working days), shipping is priced as follows:
- where the Product Subtotal is from 0 to 10€ shipping is 3.00€
- where the Product Subtotal is from 10€ to 30€ shipping is 5€
- where the Product Subtotal is from 30€ to 100€ shipping is 10€
- where the Product Subtotal is from 100€ to 200€ shipping is 15€
1. BeBe Bold Europe will use reasonable endeavours to deliver an order within 20 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you.
2. You may be required to sign for some deliveries.
1. To submit an order for Products you must complete and submit the online order through BeBeBold.eu.
2. Once BeBe Bold Europe has accepted your order an order confirmation email will be sent to you at which point these Terms of Trade will become binding on you and BeBe Bold Europe. The status of your order can be sent to you upon request.
Prices and Payment
1. All prices on the website are in euros and are inclusive of VAT. The option to visualise prices in British Pound is indicative with the exchange rate updated every 4 hours. Any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the Products. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the BeBeBold.eu website at the time of submitting the order.
2. The amount payable to BeBe Bold Europe for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
(a) the Product Subtotal;
(b) the cost of delivery as stated above
3. You must pay the order amount by either Direct Bank Transfer, Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal at the time of submitting the order. Credit card payments will be made through Stripe, so that all information is encrypted by software and no third-parties may have access to this information during the processing of your payment for the Products.
1. BeBe Bold Europe will only be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a natural and foreseeable consequence of BeBe Bold Europe breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade, but BeBe Bold Europe is not responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as for damages resulting from your use of the Internet including the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other unintended issues.
1. As a consumer you have certain legal rights, including legal rights relating to any Products that are faulty or not as described.
2. If you receive a Product that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact BeBe Bold Europe for a replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund.
Your right to cancel the purchase
1. As a consumer, you have the right to return the Products, without any reason within 14 working days from the receipt of the Products.
2. If the return of the Products is not because of a product defect or an error committed by BeBe Bold Europe, you will have to pay the shipping charges for the return of the Products.
3. If you exercise this right to return the Products, you will return the Products ordered, in a state fit for their resale and in their original packaging, to the following address: 33 Grande Rue 25610 Arc et Senans, France
4. BeBe Bold Europe will refund you within 30 days from the exercise of your right to cancel the purchase.
Refunds and Returns
1. Only Products purchased on the website https://bebebold.eu can be returned to BeBe Bold Europe for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a department store, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
2. Should you make an error when ordering online, BeBe Bold Europe will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
3. All Products must be returned to:
BeBe Bold Europe
33 Grande Rue 25610
Arc et Senans France
You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the Products back to BeBe Bold Europe. The shipping charge of 8€ will be payable if the subsequent refund reduces the original order amount to below the free shipping threshold of 80€.
4. Should a Product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, BeBe Bold Europe will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent Products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
5. In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for BeBe Bold Europe to process any refund or exchange. Please call +33 (0)3 8158 1015 or email to hello@BeBeBold.eu in advance of your intention to return or exchange a Product, so that BeBe Bold Europe staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
6. Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by BeBe Bold Europe. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
7. We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
1. If BeBe Bold Europe is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, BeBe Bold Europe will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
1. The place of delivery of the Products determines the country where the applicable law governs these Terms of Trade, any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the corresponding court.
Disputes that may arise concerning the validity of the interpretation, performance or non-performance, interruption or termination of this contract, may be submitted to the mediation of consumption, in accordance with the provisions of Articles L612-1 and following of the Consumer Code. The CLIENT remains free to accept or refuse the use of the mediation of consumption. The SELLER joins the Federation of e-commerce and distance selling (FEVAD) and its e-commerce mediation service. The CUSTOMER is informed that FEVAD is part of the European E-commerce EUROPE association which brings together other European professional federations. The latter have also set up a mediation system. The e-commerce mediation service set up by FEVAD is therefore part of a European mediation network (http://www.ecommerce-europe.eu/home). It is proposed to use the e-commerce mediation service. To enter the mediation service, placed under the authority of Mediator of e-commerce, the CLIENT has the choice between one of the following means:
- by mail to email@example.com
- by mail to: 60, rue la Boétie - 75008 Paris - firstname.lastname@example.org
- or via the online form: http://www.fevad.com/space-consommateur/saisir-la-mediation-1#topContent
The use of the online form will allow the CUSTOMER to follow the dispute in real time and exchange easily with the mediation service through its dedicated consom-mediation area. The solution proposed by the mediator is not binding on the parties to the contract. In addition, the CLIENT will have the possibility to resort, if he wishes, to any other alternative way of settling disputes.
2. The information contained in this document apply to the online sale website directed by BeBe Bold Europe S.A.S.