Discover Sashiko stitching in a 1 or 2 days workshop
- Learn about the history of Sashiko stitching and its current evolution
- Practice Sashiko stitching with pre-stenciled fabrics
- Discover geometric Sashiko or Hitomezashi
- Learn how to make your own Sashiko designs and stitch them
Day 2: Boro
- History of Boro and current trends
- Learn some useful stitches for Boro style textiles
- Choosing the right fabrics
- Make your own Boro inspired Kinchaku bag
Lunch and tea breaks are provided, depending on the weather, workshops can be held outside in a nice environment.
All workshops are supplied in a safe and health compliant environment.