GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE
Embroidery and sewing courses
These General Terms of Services (hereinafter "GTS") are intended to inform any customer (hereinafter referred to as "the participant"), registering for a workshop or course, on the terms and conditions with which BeBe Bold (hereinafter called "the organiser") proceeds to the sale and delivery of a service, and to define the rights and obligations of each of the parties. Only the special conditions that may be set out in the course description, and the present GTS, govern the conditions of sale of the services offered by the organiser. They will prevail over any clauses and conditions that may appear on orders or other documents from the participant.
Any course or workshop hosted at BeBe Bold, whose SIRET number is 843 457 722 00018, is subject to these GTS. The signature of the registration form implies the full and unreserved adherence of the participant to the GTS. No special condition may, except in the case of a formal written exception signed by the participant and the organiser, and appear on the registration form which has become firm and final, prevail over these GTS. The organiser reserves the right to modify at any time and without notice the contents of these GTS. The applicable GTS are those in force on the date of reservation of the service, they are also addressed with the registration form by email to the participant before it makes its payment, which is worth final acceptance and unconditional conditions above.
2.1. - By registering for a workshop or a course, the participant confirms having read these GTS.
2.2. - Registration for courses or courses is deemed confirmed only once the total amount paid in accordance with the payment terms explained in point 3. of these GTS.
2.3. - Registration for a workshop or a course commits the availability of the participant on the date scheduled during registration.
2.4. - In case of registration of a participant by a third party (eg a gift voucher), the participant's responsibility for attendance rests with the third party who made the reservation. In the same way, the third party making the registration undertakes that the participant, registered by him, will take cognizance of and respect these GTS.
2.5. - The reservation is always confirmed by return email from the organiser to the person who registered. However, in case of non-receipt of the full amount due within 7 calendar days of the booking date, the organiser will cancel the reservation and the reserved place will be made available to other participants.
3. PAYMENT TERMS
Before any service, an invoice is drawn up and sent to the participant. The content of this is amended according to the needs of the participant; is accompanied by these terms and conditions and contains the following:
• the title of the service to be performed;
• the date or dates of the service;
• the total amount stopped for the benefit.
• all the terms relating to the payment of sums due (account number to be credited, date of payment, etc.);
The payment of the totality of the service is from the reservation made, and within a maximum period of 7 calendar days from the date of reservation. This payment can be made by bank transfer, cash or checks.
4. PRICE FOR WORKSHOPS AND COURSES
The amount of courses and courses provided by the organiser is expressed in euros (€).
- The amount includes:
• coaching and animation of workshops and courses;
• detailed advice and comments on completed projects.
• Supplies detailed in the listing
- The amount does not include:
• sewing equipment;
• return journeys to reach the place of course or course;
• travel by car or other during the course or workshop;
• various insurance.
Revision: the rates are revisable at any time. Only the rate indicated on the registration form accepted by the participant is final.
The courses offered by the organiser are done indoors, at the Carré Claude Nicolas or on another site
Cancellations can be of two kinds: on the initiative of the participant, or that of the organiser. Are therefore to take into consideration:
6.1. - Cancellation by the participant:
• Cancellations received 15 days or more prior to the workshop date will be refunded in full.
• Cancellations received less than 15 days before the course are unfortunately not refunded, unless the participant is able, at the time of the cancellation, to propose another person to replace him / her with no economic loss for the organiser.
6.2. - Cancellation by the organiser:
• In case of low participation (less than two people registered), the organiser reserves the right to cancel the course. In this case, the full amount paid by the participants is refunded.
• Costs incurred by participants to participate in the course (accommodation, transport, etc.) will not be reimbursed by the organiser.
7.1. - General: any participant, when registering for a course and / or a workshop (including when registering by a third party, see paragraph 2.5) is responsible for respecting the start and end times of the course and / or the workshop in which he participates. As a result, no refund will be given for missed hours or days of the course following a late arrival or early departure by the participant.
7.2. - Late arrival: in case of late arrival of a participant,
the organiser will begin the course or course at the scheduled time so as not to penalize other participants
7.3. - Early departure: in the event of an end of course anticipated by one of the participants, the latter will bear the costs that arise (transportation, housing, etc.). Any participant leaving a workshop in progress before its term will in no way claim repayment, in whole or in part, the amounts paid.
7.4. - Sickness / Accident: If the early departure is due to an illness or an accident occurring during the course, the participant will make use of his own health insurance / accident (or possibly repatriation) that it is recommended to each participant to contract before the beginning of the workshop or course.
8. LIABILITY AND INSURANCE
These concepts apply, depending on their nature, to the organiser or participant. The different cases are explained below:
8.1. - Responsibility of the participants:
• Participation in activities may involve certain risks. The participant acknowledges being informed of this fact and assumes it. The participant also agrees not to defer responsibility for these risks (all types of injuries, property damage, medical expenses, repatriation costs, transport costs for leaving the course, economic losses, etc.) on the organiser or his successors.
• The participant in a workshop or course is therefore committed to be in possession of a valid insurance covering these risks.
• When registering for a workshop or course, the participant automatically agrees to have read, understood and accepted these GTS, which have the status of a contract between the organiser and the participant. Consequently, the participant agrees to have prepared (both physically and materially) the course or course in accordance with the instructions given by the organiser during the booking confirmation, and to meet at the meeting point with the necessary equipment indicated in the description of the course.
• Each participant is responsible for his own equipment and his person, as a result of which the organiser can not be held responsible for any theft, physical accident or material occurring during the course or course.
9.2. - Responsibility of the organiser:
• The organiser undertakes to make every effort to ensure the smooth running of the courses and course as described on its website.
• On the other hand, the organiser will not assume responsibility for services that he can not control (hotels, shelters, transport companies, etc.).
• Under no circumstances will the organiser be held responsible for additional costs, losses, property or personal injury, personal injury, delays and / or economic losses caused by third parties, if this is not related to direct negligence on the part of the organiser.
• In addition to article 4 concerning services not included, the organiser can not be held responsible for incidents or unforeseeable events outside of himself during the course or course and causing delays, extra costs and / or changes to the itinerary.
• During course courses and course, the organiser declines all responsibility for any loss, damage or theft of equipment, clothing or personal items that remain under the supervision and responsibility of the participant during the entire duration of the course or course .
10. FORCE MAJEURE
The organiser can not be held responsible for any damage or loss suffered by the participant due to any fortuitous event or force majeure as any act emanating from a civil or military authority, in fact or the right to strike, fire, flood, water damage, storm and lightning, accident, riot, attack, any fact attributable to a third party, or other circumstance having an external cause and preventing it, directly or through a third party, from fulfilling its commitments.
All information provided by the participant during bookings, payments, and workshops remains confidential and the organiser agrees to comply with the legislation in force on the protection of personal data and privacy. Consequently, the organiser undertakes not to transfer, in any form or condition, this information to third parties. It is recalled that the participant has the right to access and rectify data concerning him in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978.
The fact that one of the parties has not demanded the application of all or part of the commitments provided for in these GTCS, whether permanently or temporarily, can not constitute a modification of the said conditions or establish any right whatsoever other.
If one of the stipulations of these GTS turns out to be null according to a rule of law in force or of a judicial decision become definitive, it would be considered as unwritten, without causing the nullity of the present contract nor to alter the validity of its other provisions.
Any complaint from a participant must be made within four working days after completion of the course or course services. The organiser's liability is limited to the value of the service provided to the participant.
Any dispute relating to the interpretation and execution of these terms and conditions of GTS is subject to French law. In the absence of amicable resolution, in the event of dispute of the terms of the present contract or non-execution, the parts make attribution of competence to the Courts of Besançon for the interpretation and the execution of the contract and its consequences.